I noticed a lot of people weighed in with non-bug posts to Andy's bug fix request.

I just wanted to note that Wednesday we had a PITA/Test::Builder/Testing BOF at which a bunch of people had an hour long talk about the structure of Test::et-al TAP and various other topics. I think we addressed a number of the things people just mentioned.

Schwern has collected up the ideas, and I imagine will have something to say later on the various ideas.

As for bugs today, frankly I'm only looking at things like "make sure Straps passes all tests when a transparent subclass is substituted" so I've got a chance to extract the TAP content for the PITA image managers.

Adam K