On Thursday 29 June 2006 20:20, Vishal Soni wrote:

> Let me know what your thoughts are and would it be worth implementing this
> algorithm to see how it performs compared to graph coloring algorithm.
>
> Please share your thoughts accordingly

It'd be very useful not only to have two implementations to compare with a
real benchmark on actual programs, but to do incidental IMCC cleanups while
implementing the other system.  (Pluggable allocators is probably too much
work, but minor refactorings and documentations are always nice, if nothing
else.)

-- c