On 7/1/06, Michael G Schwern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As my flight is delayed I'll try to make a stab at posting up the basic design.

The whole point of replacing the Perl QA wiki was to have a public
place for the TAP::Harness design to live. :)

http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/TAP::Harness

The sources and runners work.  I started on the parser and then
stopped when I realized it would work better with a separate lexer.
The responsibilities of the parser vs the aggregator are still a bit
fuzzy as is exactly what goes into an event.  But hopefully there's
enough there to give a clearish idea of where I'm headed, what its
potentially capable of and to warn me alway from any horrible design
mistakes.