During web testing using Test::WWW::Mechanize I can check if
the current page has the correct links (by fetching all links)
and if the pages has the correct forms with the correct input fields.

How can I check other HTML constructs?

Specifically I know there should be two tables on the page.
One of them belongs to a form the other one should contain a
list of device names. How can I retreive the list of tables and then how
can I parse the tables?

Later I'll have to check 'ordered lists' and then other constructs.

I guess I can write up something using HTML::Tree but I wonder if there
is something similar to the ->forms method of Mechanize just called ->tables.

Running a new search on CPAN brought up HTML::TableExtract that sounds good.
What about other HTML constructs?

Gabor