On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 06:04:40PM -0400, Aaron Sherman wrote:
: I've gathered my ducks in a row, used the feedback that I've gotten so
: far, and I think I'm ready to officially update S29. For that I need two
: things:
:
: 1) I'd really like Larry to glance over the changes and $s29.bless but
: all comments are welcome

I'll be glad to do that.  But first things first...

: 2) I'll need commit rights to whatever repository is authoritative for
: Functions.pod these days

A pugs commit bit is on its way to you.  Just keep checking it into the
pugs repository for now.  It's a good place for collaboration.  Don't
be afraid to check in intermediate results--we can always revert it.  :)

Larry