A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Tels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-14 02:40]:
announced to early - now everybody tells me how I have to
implement it and why my way wont work

You were saying Adam’s way is inferior to your way. I disagreed.
That’s about the size of it.

I agree my way is inferior, especially on a couple of axis like lightness.

The most value you can get from these lists is to treat them as an expert panel. If you put up come idea, people will try to tear it apart, and present you with problems you may not have considered.

Despite the particular wording of any given conversation, that is almost never to say you SHOULDN'T do it. Just that if you want to do some problem, there's people that know the problems you are going to face.

And you want to know these things now, before you get going, so you can address them YOURSELF and prove to yourself if they are or not a problem for you.

Adam K