在 2006/7/18 下午 3:55 時,jerry gay 寫到:

On 7/18/06, chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 18 July 2006 02:21, Audrey Tang wrote:
> Does r13347 look better?  If not, please revert both my changes.

I think it's still misleading. #13364 is probably as accurate as Parrot can
report.

and has the distinction of compiling on windows, too :) # audreyt++

Actually, chromatic meant r13344, not r13364.

Chromatic: Your original commit log noted room for possible improvements with the English message, which I interpreted as a invitation to help, and acted accordingly, but probably was mistaken, and thereby perceived as rude. I'm sorry about the miscommunication.

I'd like to apologize publicly for saying that you can revert both my changes if you think it's stylistically bad English; I should have said "I'd be willing to revert to r13344 if
you find inaccuracies with it".

I was already committing a revert to r13344, but it clashed with your r13367 a few minutes ago; for the record, I think your freshly-committed r13367 gives far better error message
than either r13344 or r13364.

It's very hard for me to write tests for English parts of a project, as they are often subjective calls. In this particular case, please forgive me for making a change without submitting as test+patch first to the mailing list, which I should have done in the first place. You would be correct to chide me for abusing my Parrot commit bit; from now on, I'll learn to avoid committing anything without a clear consensus from the parrot porters.

Again, very, very sorry for causing your distress. It was not meant that way, and I'll
learn to adjust my behavior.

Thanks,
Audrey