I know we've moved on, but I'm in a completely different time zone, so please
understand...

I, like demerphq, also think that coming up with a name for each and every test
is a good idea.

It shouldn't be hard to think of a description for each and every test.

Just note down why you wrote that test case in the first place.

Don't know why you wrote a test case ? Then delete it, for it serves no known
purpose.

Tests are written for a reason, and that reaons should be part of the test.

Me?  I'm just lazy.  If the test is pretty obvious by looking at the
code then I'm not going to bother taking the time to repeat myself
with a test description.

The great part about descriptions being optional is you can do it your
way, and I can do it my way.