I'm seeking information regarding TGE's design goals, aspirations, future plans, etc.

I see that Perl6 implements its own version of PAST and POST nodes.
Is it possible to share basic PAST and POST nodes and extend them for particular HLL needs? I know that different HLLs share a lot of the same semantics, they also have huge differences.

If there is a common set of goals or objectives for compiler tools that Cardinal can contribute to or utilize, I would like to do so.
This is an offer to help build and test the compiler tools. :)

I just want to start a discussion about compiler tools and learn what information, I've missed.

Kevin