Another conference, and another opportunity to meet and talk face-to-face.

I'm pleased to announce that Patrick will be taking on the primary development and maintenance of TGE. He and I will continue working together on the architecture of TGE and rest of the compiler tool suite. Patrick needs no introduction of course, but I would like to mention how impressed I am at the way he's taken Larry's vision for how Perl 6 grammars should be and rendered it to solid working code. I know he'll do wonderful things for TGE.

Allison