On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 03:32:47PM +0800, Audrey Tang wrote:

> ?b 2006/8/12 ?W?? 3:01 ???Ajerry gay ?g???G

> >the question is, should it be moved into their own repository, or
> >into the repo of
> >the "official" perl6 implementation (if such a beast will indeed
> >exist,)
>
> Currently the svn.perl.org repo is the most official-sounding one, by
> the domain
> name alone.  (But I don't understand the motivation for putting the
> tests with
> "the true implementation" -- I thought the idea is to decouple the
> tests with
> any implementations.)  So I think svn.perl.org is the right choice,
> if the admins
> are okay with a more relaxed commit bit policy there.

There's nothing technical stopping the Perl 6 tests being on svn.perl.org,
but in a different svn repository from the current repositories, is there?
Setting a svn:external property in the right place on both Parrot and Pugs
would mean that both could check out the same testsuite, and both could
commit back to it.

Nicholas Clark