# New Ticket Created by  Matt Diephouse
# Please include the string:  [perl #40156]

I don't know how to write a test for this off the top of my head, but
Iterator and DynLexPad don't play well together atm. When I tried, I
got this error:

     elements() not implemented in class 'DynLexPad'

Is there an easy way to make an arbitrary hash-like PMC (DynLexPad,
NameSpace, etc.) play well with iterator?

Tcl needs to be able to iterate over the keys to return a list of all
the variables in the current procedure/lexpad. (See [info vars])

--
Matt Diephouse