> From: Andy Lester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> On Aug 23, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Conrad Schneiker wrote:
>
> > Could I just pay someone at TPF $1,000 to set up a wiki *for* Perl
> > 6 on
> > perl.org?

[...]
> > Whatever wiki TPF chooses is fine with me.
>
> I'm working on a wiki right now.  I work for Socialtext, an
> enterprise wiki company, and I'm working on getting a wiki up for
> Perl docs.

That certainly seems like intriguing news....

Will there be a reasonably prominent link to your wiki from the perl.org
home page?

Will your wiki somehow be sufficiently {affiliated with, endorsed by, or
featured by} perl.org such that {Perl 6, Parrot, and Perl 5.10} developers
and users will (most likely) generally regard it as the new {primary,
central} Perl 6 related wiki for the foreseeable medium-term future?

Perhaps the best {fast, heuristic} way to address the above sorts of
concerns is this: if the general @Larry consensus is that the $1k check
should go to you, that's sufficient for me. Does that seem reasonable? (3rd
party feedback from other readers is also welcome.)

PS: Could your wiki provide some mechanism so that users with #perl6 commit
bits could use your wiki as the means to update pugs docs and Perl 6
Cookbook code in the svn tree? If so, how much $ would someone have to raise
to make that happen?

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

http://perl.net.au/wiki/Perl_6_Users_FAQ (Moved from AthenaLab to Perl 6