Hi,

Tonight I've been working to get BCG to compile, link and pass its tests on Windows. It does, but I also spotted that the include path for BCG has been hard coded into the dynamic PMC build script, which is a Bad Thing. I had to do a similar-ish (but less obviously evil looking) thing to specify a library path to get things working on Win32.

I propose that build/tools/dynpmc.pl can take:

* -I to specify include path(s) on the compile phase
* -L to specify library path(s) on the link phase

So we can factor those specifics out of there.

Anyone against? If not, will do it later this week.

Thanks,

Jonathan