Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement [#40064: [TODO] shootout example testing].

Because the PIR shootout scripts are run with specific options, I must be
able
to run the script with these options that I can get by parsing the she-bang
line.

But by looking in other tests and in the Parrot::Test, it seems that the
canonical way
of running a PIR script is through the example_output_is() function.
BUT this function does not take any arguments for Parrot.

By looking again in the code I figured out that maybe I could use the
TEST_PROG_ARGS env var
(if the script name does not match "opt").
But it is undocumented and not very robust, so What Should I do ?

Thanks,

Karl Forner