Mark J. Reed wrote:
Jonathan Lang wrote:
> Terminology issue: IIRC (and please correct me if I'm wrong), Perl 6
> uses 'module' to refer to 'a perl 5-or-earlier module', and uses
> 'package' to refer to the perl 6-or-later equivalent.

Other way around.  "package" is Perl 5, because that's the P5 keyword,
and seeing a "package" declaration is an indicator to Perl6 that the
file it's processing is written in P5.  In P6, there are both
"module"s and "class"es, but no "package"s other than those inherited
from P5 code..

Right.  Thank you; I'm not sure how I got those flipped.

--
Jonathan "Dataweaver" Lang