From: Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 13:49:10 +0200

   Am Samstag, 7. Oktober 2006 04:07 schrieb Bob Rogers:
   > ? ?To my surprise, I found a 'ctx' member in struct Parrot_sub. ?It
   > appears that this is only used for the "autoclose" feature, which AFAICS
   > is not documented.

   Well, audreyt wanted to have this feature. But you are right: it's a bad
   thing, not so much for it's magic, but becaus of the ctx member in
   Parrot_sub. The Sub PMC ought to be read/only and sharable across threads
and
   ctx violates this.

Sounds good to me.  But in that case, outer_ctx is not much better
. . . but that's probably a much bigger job.

   In any case, I discovered that Lua fails ~300 test cases with this
patch.  So, if we still consider it worth dropping this feature, it
might be better to give it a period of deprecation before we break it
permanently.  How does this sound?

                                        -- Bob