Jonathan Worthington wrote:
> Ron Blaschke wrote:
>> Seems like the old Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 is discontinued.
>>
>> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/visualc/aa336490.aspx
>>
> Aha. If you would have a moment to write these latest changes into
> readme.win32.pod and send in a patch, that'd be awesome; otherwise I'll
> get to it when I can.

I'll gladly update the documentation with the changes, and how to set up
Visual C++ 2005 Express.  Parrot isn't quite VC8 ready, though, because
of the Unmanaged Assemblies changes, as recently discussed on Perl
Porters.  Most of the time it works, though.  I'll try to come up with
patches for this, too.  But that's already far away from this ticket,
I'll create a new one for this.

Ron