Larry Wall ha scritto:
On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 01:40:44PM +0200, Gaal Yahas wrote:
: > I think it should be possible and nice to use a macro (possibly a : > standard subroutine, I'm not sure) like : > : > testing {
: >  ok foo;
: > }
: > : > would it make sense or I'm just crazy? : : I like the approach.

I think you eventually just want:

    sub MAIN {
        use Test;
        ok foo;
    }

nice, I didn't know this

but the autocall into MAIN is not yet implemented.  You can emulate by
putting something like this as the last line in your file:

    MAIN(@ARGS), exit if $?FILE eq $*PROGRAM_NAME;

or maybe

    MAIN(@ARGS), exit unless caller;

if/when that works as in Perl 5.  When the autocall is implemented you
can just delete that line.

seems a nice solution, and given that sooner or later the former will work I don't think that I need my testing() hack,