On 2/23/07, Klaas-Jan Stol via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri Feb 23 11:16:01 2007, particle wrote:
> this bug seems to be resolved as of r17163. however, i'm not closing
> this ticket until the example code in the original post is added as a
test.
> ~jerry

Attached a patch adding a test to t\pmc\objects.t using the original
example code of this bug, so the ticket can be closed.

thanks for the quick turnaround. this test is perfect for the
'executed from pir test case', and will be applied shortly. but as
patrick later provided an example of executing a .pbc file, we'll also
need a test for this before the ticket is closed.
~jerry