On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 07:09:58AM -0800, Jerry Gay wrote:
> # New Ticket Created by  Jerry Gay
>

> pge's syntax for specifying ops to the op precedence parser should
> follow the perl 6 spec in it's op rule naming convention. that is,
>   'infix:+'
>   'circumfix:( )'
>
> should be
>   infix:<+>
>   circumfix:<( )>

We should also note that with Larry's recent work
on an "official" Perl 6 grammar [1], the syntax for
defining tokens may in fact be radically changing
from what pgc is currently using..  For example,
infix:<+> appears to be written as

    token infix ( --> Additive)                     #+ +

and circumfix:<( )> is

    token circumfix ( --> Term)                     #+ ( )

So there could be more substantial pgc formatting changes
going on here than meets the eye.  (I'm still figuring out
what all of the syntax means in the Perl-6.0.0-STD.pm
file.)

1.  http://svn.pugscode.org/pugs/src/perl6/Perl-6.0.0-STD.pm

Pm