Jonathan Lang wrote:
Seconded.  I would favor allowing an "else" block to be attached
following any loop block, with the semantics being that the else block
only gets triggered if the loop block doesn't run at least once.  I'd
do this instead of a block trait (such as FIRST or LAST) because of
the either-or relationship between the loop block and the else block.

The one exception would be the "repeat" statement, because attaching
an "else" block to it would be as confusing semantically as attaching
an "else" block to an "unless" statement.

--
Jonathan "Dataweaver" Lang