Matt Diephouse wrote:
Jonathan Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Will Coleda (via RT) wrote:
> So, since we can we can already get the current namespace with:
>
> current_ns = interp['namespace']

This isn't a full replacement of the functionality we'd "lose", since
you may want to get the namespace of a sub other than the one you're
currently executing. There may already be a way to do that, though...if
not, maybe the sub PMC needs a get_namespace method.

Actually, it already has one.

I vote we change Sub's get_string to return the simple name instead
> of the full name.
Gets my vote too.

Mine too. I almost changed this myself a couple weeks ago.

Approved. When applying the patch, make sure Sub's get_namespace method is documented and tested.

Allison