On 15/03/07, Will Coleda via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Again, more failures.

Paul, can you coordinate with Jerry Gay (particle) to insure the test doesn't
encourage updates of
files that would break the windows build? Once we can trust the output of the
test, we can
update the remaining files and close the ticket.

Jerry and I have already been discussing this, and he let me know
about the problems with windows (my main problem has been lack of time
due to $work to fix the issue).  He also mentioned that the test
itself is broken, and he is unable to run the relevant test due to
SVN::Client being nonexistent on CPAN.  I am about to try and fix the
test so that the files which require LF keep the setting, and the rest
get 'native'.  Perhaps we should skip the test for the time being to
reduce noise until the test itself is fixed.

Paul