On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 02:19:51PM -0700, Paul Cochrane wrote:

> The lcov tool from the Linux Test Project
> (http://ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.readme.php) can be used to
> produce html output of code coverage information (I believe this looks
> similar to Devel::Cover's output).  A 'make cover' target should be
> added to the Makefile and lcov should be run regularly over the parrot
> source to help guide the testing.

Or feel free to let Devel::Cover generate the reports.  Devel::Cover
comes with a program to translate gcov output into the format that
Devel::Cover understands.  This is used to generate full Perl 5 coverage
reports.  See http://www.test-smoke.org/perlcover.shtml

If coverage data are available for any other languages involved in
Parrot then similar conversions should be fairly simple.

And, although I personally prefer a "make cover" target, the Perl world
seems to have settled on "make testcover".

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net