On 3/31/07, Allison Randal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alek Storm wrote:
> Hmm.  You know what I just found out?  The ParrotInterpreter PMC
> doesn't implement set_pmc_keyed.  Any objections to implementing it?

Pass. It has methods, and access to the internal data of the interpreter
object should go through those methods

Do you mean a PCCMETHOD?  If we're just getting and setting attributes, I
really think we should be using getattribute and setattribute, or getprop
and setprop, instead of expanding the ParrotInterpreter namespace with a
bunch of simple getter and setter methods.