在 Apr 20, 2007 7:45 PM 時,Agent Zhang 寫到:

On 4/13/07, Agent Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, I think I've fixed the bug by defaulting to YAML.pm instead of
YAML::Syck. As confirmed by Ingy++, The current version of YAML::Syck
on CPAN is having problem with single-quotes in its emitter:

http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_log/perl6? date=2007-04-17,Tue&sel=65#l108

I've noticed that this issue didn't affect Larry's recent smokes.
Maybe he was using an older YAML::Syck? or he simply didn't install
YAML::Syck at all?

Oops, it was a regression introduced in YAML::Syck 0.84. I've fixed the issue and released 0.85,
which should again serialize strings containing single-quotes correctly.

Thanks!
Audrey