The attached patch completely reworks Parrot_process_args. The changes
are extensive and I think they make the code much clearer. Rather than
just check it in, I thought I'd try to get feedback here to make sure
that it is clearer to everyone else and not just to myself.

This patch also fixes a few bugs:
   #40490: Flat/Slurpy Named Parameter Passing Errors
   A couple todo'd error condition tests

I'm sure there is more that can be done to clean things up, but this
is at least a start. I've already spent 15+ hours on this patch, so
I'm ready to check things in and leave further improvements for
another time.

--
Matt Diephouse
http://matt.diephouse.com