# New Ticket Created by  James Keenan
# Please include the string:  [perl #43005]

t/README does not appear to have been substantively updated since at
least March 2006.  In particular, there are several new
subdirectories of tests under t/ whose purposes have not yet been
documented in t/README.  These subdirectories are:

           'dynoplibs',
           'oo',
           'pdd15oo',
           'postconfigure',
           'stm'

Since I created the postconfigure/ subdirectory, I'll start by
writing a patch describing what the tests in that directory are for.
If you worked on one of the other 4 undocumented subdirectories,
please submit a patch as well.

Thank you very much.
kid51