# New Ticket Created by  Mark Glines
# Please include the string:  [perl #43132]

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:39:08 +0100
Jonathan Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Assertion failed: (s->encoding && s->charset
> > && !PObj_on_free_list_TEST(s)), function string_hash, file
> > src/string.c, line 2024. Abort trap (core dumped)
> >
> I'm betting that it's the !PObj_on_free_list_TEST(s) bit of the
> assertion that failed, and my guess is also that it's related to the
> Perl 6 GC failures I posted about yesterday, which cause most of the
> Perl 6 test suite to fail on Win32. Is it just the one that fails on
> FreeBSD like this?

The rest of the failures are also failures I see on Linux, and
according to pmichaud, are expected.

[08:55] <@pmichaud> we don't have implementations of end blocks, for, ref, or
test yet

The only unexpected failure is t/00-parrot/05-var-array.t, and I see
it on FreeBSD but it passes on Linux.

Mark