On Jun 11, 2007, at 10:03 PM, James E Keenan wrote:

See below for the schedule of Perl 6 and Parrot-related talks at YAPC in 2 weeks.

Will there be a time for a Parrot BOF there?

There's a hackathon scheduled, I think. I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be able to stay past wednesday. :|

I definitely look forward to seeing folks M-W, though,

That kind of meetup would be good, since most of us don't get any F2F contact.

A BOF might also be valuable for setting an agenda for Parrot- oriented participants in the hackathon.

kid51

Coke:  Roadmap to 1.0
Mon 6/25 13:30
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/talk/615

chromatic:  Present and Phuture of Parrot
Mon 6/25 13:55
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/event/195

allison:  Parrot Architecture
Mon 6/25 15:10