Paul Cochrane wrote:

>> > With the manual PATH setting.  There are several tickets for cygwin
>> > not building in RT; are they all related?  Is there something like a
>> > hints file where the information about the PATH can be set so that
>> > cygwin builds out of the box?
>
> Cygwin is building for me without the PATH setting as of r19022.  Are
> other people seeing this behaviour as well?  If so, can we get rid of
> the (three or four) "parrot isn't building on cygwin" tickets in RT?

Doesn't work for me either.

Invoking Parrot to generate runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc --cross
your fingers
./miniparrot.exe config_lib.pasm > runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc
make: *** [runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc] Error 53

Do you have an installed Parrot?  Try C< which -a libparrot.dll >.

Ron