How about a Bundle::Common?
Streamline both the core and the inclusion of the most commonly used
modules? The core does include the CPAN module, right?

Personally, I *prefer* grabbing what I need piecemeal, but I understand
making it easy if possible....

--- Luke Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/25/07, Peter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I will just voice my support for putting best-of-breed modules for
> very
> > common tasks (CGI, DBI for sure) in the core.
>
> Of course, then you get the disadvantage that most users will see new
> versions of those modules as often (or seldom, as it were) as perl
> itself.
>
> Luke

Hodges' Rule of Thumb: Don't expect reasonable behavior from anything with a
thumb.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/