Paul Cochrane wrote:

in the file lib/Parrot/Configure.pm there is the todo item:

    # XXX cc_build uses this verbose setting, why?
    $self->data->set( verbose => $verbose ) if $n > 2;

Work out why, add an explanation to this ticket and to the code.

I posed this question to the list on April 16, but didn't get any response. Maybe second time's the charm?