On Jul 10, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Paul Cochrane wrote:

I've found that when using the Opera web browser that I can't edit any parrot wiki pages. I click on the "Edit" button, a hash character (#)
gets appended to the URL, and nothing else happens.  I've only had
success at editing the wiki pages with firefox, but it'd be nice to be
able to use more browsers to edit the pages.

Nor does it work in konqueror.  I get the same effect when clicking on
the "Edit" button.

That sure sounds like "no javascript enabled"