# New Ticket Created by  Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string:  [perl #44861]

For the 0.4.15 release a note was added to README regarding the
large number of compiler warnings in the release:

+ As of the 0.4.15 release you may see a large number of compiler
+ warnings throughout the make process -- this is normal.  The configure
+ system now enables a lot of additional compiler warning options, and
+ we're still in the process of reviewing/cleaning up the warnings.

When the number of warnings comes back down, we should remove
this note.

Pm