On Sep 9, 2007, at 7:18 AM, Bernhard Schmalhofer via RT wrote:

On Fr. 27. Apr. 2007, 14:02:49, smash wrote:

On Fri Apr 27 09:36:50 2007, particle wrote:
it seems that 'object' is a reserved word in imcc, it's a synonym for
'pmc'. it seems undocumented, and i don't see a reason for it--we
already have a word for 'pmc'.

I removed 'object' from IMCC lexer and grammar, so it's not a reserved
word anymore and can be normally used as a variable name:

The patch from smash did not apply cleanly any more, so I manually
applied it and add a test. The new patch is attached.

Does anybody mind if 'object' is removed as an alias of 'pmc'?
As 'object' hasn't been documented, I think that no deprecation cycle
is necessary.

I agree.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda