# New Ticket Created by  Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string:  [perl #45357]

Having a look through PDD03 I noticed the TODO item left by Chip:

  =head3 Overflow

  If too many values are provided to fit into the given target registers, Parrot
  will throw an exception.  Note that if the final target is a P register with
  FLAT set, then this exception can never occur.

  XXX - FIXME - which exception?  We really could use an exception subsystem.
  Oh, wait, that's my job.  Never mind.  --Chip

What should we do here?  Do we already have an exception subsystem?
Has this been designed/implemented?