This is primarily for Allison, but others can chip in....

1.  In PIR, if I have an Object in a PMC register, how do I
    determine its corresponding Class object?  Is the "standard"
    mechanism to use the C<inspect> opcode?

        $P1 = inspect $P0, 'class'      # $P1 is class object of $P0

2.  Which version of pdd15 is the "current" one -- the one
    that is in the pdd15oo branch or the one in trunk?

3.  Is there a PDD or other official documentation that defines
    what items are available for introspection?

Pm