On 10/1/07, Paul Cochrane via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> src/exceptions.c has a todo comment in it:
>
>  * XXX TODO get rid of all the internal_exceptions or call them
>  *          with an interpreter arg
>
> The fact that we can't completely get rid of internal_exception() has
> already been discussed (in some instances it's not appropriate to
> replace with real_exception()).  However, should internal_exception()
> take an interpreter arg?

from my understanding, internal_exception()s occur when something has
gone horribly wrong, like when you don't have a valid interpreter
anymore.

upon further investigation, it seems this comment is *inside* the
internal_exception function definition. that suggests to me that
perhaps there's some merit to the idea. however, i can't imagine why,
so i'm interested in ideas and/or recollections from others.

~jerry