On 10/24/07, Allison Randal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Kevin Tew wrote:
> > exceptions_ops.diff adds some simple ops needed for PDD compliance.
> > exceptions.diff attempts to change all instances of clear_eh to pop_eh.
>
> Looks good.
>
> The exception handler stack introspection interface you added to the PDD
> is solid. The stack will be replaced by the concurrency scheduler in a
> few months, but we can preserve this same introspection interface. Let's
> go with 'eh_count' rather than 'eh_stack_depth', since it won't be a stack.
>
> Go ahead and apply.

there are a few typos and pod nits that can be easily fixed before or
after this is applied.

i'd prefer 'count_eh', to match every other exception handler related
op that has an '_eh' suffix. seems silly to have just one with a 'eh_'
prefix.

also, i'd suggest 'get_all_eh' rather than 'get_ehs', both to make it
more visually distinct from 'get_eh' and also to make it match the
'_eh' suffix of the other ops.
~jerry