Paul Cochrane (via RT) writes:
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane # Please include the string: [perl #46901] # in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. # <URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=46901 >

In tools/dev/manicheck.pl there is the todo item: # TODO: Use Data::Dumper
This is in the context of looking for missing files from the MANIFEST and
extra files not found in the MANIFEST.  Exactly how Data::Dumper is
supposed to help here isn't 100% clear to me, however it might to someone
else I hope.

A brief look at this makes me think it was to nicely format the missing files. However, we're already formatting them. To resolve this ticket, remove the comment & the 'use Data::Dumper' call.