Hi,

In my reading through the PDDs, I came across the new PAST one, which I'm
happy to see. I noticed that there is not any class and role definition
related PAST nodes. I don't know if that's by design or just because
nobody has written a spec and implementation yet. I think that since many
languages have such OO constructs, it would be a Good Thing to get PAST to
do some of the work.

So, I spent a few moments putting together a proposal for something that
could work. I don't know if it's along the right lines or not - I've not
really contributed to PAST so far so I'm just doing what feels right. I
hope it may be useful or a starting point, anyway. I've supplied it as a
diff against the PDD.

If such PAST nodes are wanted, and once we've got a spec for them ironed
out, I'd be interested to have a crack at the implementation too.

Hope this is useful,

Jonathan