On Saturday 17 November 2007 11:56:59 James E Keenan wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2007, at 2:50 PM, chromatic via RT wrote:

> > Hm, does your Makefile contain "-fvisibility=hidden" in the CFLAGS
> > line?
>
> No.

There's the problem them.  Assuming you're using gcc 4.x, you should be
getting that hint.  When gcc gets that hint, it hides symbols in shared
libraries such that they're not visible externally, so the C programs in the
intlist tests can't use the intlist functions in libparrot.

If that hiding isn't happening on Darwin, the tests will pass, which is why
Coke removed the TODO.

That hiding *should* happen (and I don't believe that Mac OS X uses old
versions of gcc), so there is definitely a problem.

-- c