On Saturday 17 November 2007 14:40:07 chromatic wrote:

> The patch looks perfect and it will make the tests pass, but I think the
> tests are doing the wrong thing, just like the intlist tests.

... and, by the way, there's no way you could have known this just by looking
at the tests, so your instincts were right, your code is fine, you diagnosed
what would normally be the proper solution correctly, and your patch
submission was flawless and timely, so I regret that your first contribution
landed you right in the middle of a puddle of hate that we really should have
cleaned up a while ago.

I wish all contributions came in as well as yours did, and I really wish I
could have applied it!

-- c