# New Ticket Created by  Klaas-Jan Stol
# Please include the string:  [perl #47930]

hi,

IMCC allows for writing

$P0 = $P1[10, 20]

Looking into the yacc file, it seems there's something going on with
slicing, just as the ".." syntax does (which is deprecated).

I'm wondering what exactly is going on, what it is supposed to do. Any
enlightenment on this would be very welcome!

Also, it would be useful to have some working examples of how this should
work.

I expect that it's currently not working, just as the ".." syntax for
slicing, in which case I would like to propose to remove it.

comments welcome,

kjs