On 01/12/2007, Will Coleda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Author: paultcochrane
> > Date: Sat Dec  1 06:08:08 2007
> > New Revision: 23307
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/examples/sdl/blue_rect.pl
> >
> > Log:
> > [examples]
> >  - corrected editor coda
> >  - added no critic flags to switch off Perl::Critic warnings for the use
> >    strict and use warnings pragmas as they aren't part of NQP
> >

> > Modified: trunk/examples/sdl/blue_rect.pl
>
> NQP and Perl6 aren't Perl5; Should we really be running the perl5 coding
> standard tests against them?

Probably not, but having the correct coda is a good thing, and I only
needed to switch off the warnings about a lack of C<use
strict/warnings>.  At present, this isn't a maintanence burden, but as
soon as we get lots of nqp/perl6 files we will need to rethink how we
handle them.  I don't think it's worth worrying about just yet.

Paul