On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 11:27:14AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
: I'm thinking of this organization scheme as primarily a guiding
: principle and not something to be strictly applied.  For example,
: I wouldn't advocate a strict one-to-one correspondence between
: subdirectories and major headings

Yes, especially considering that most of the Synopses have never
been reorganized from their original braindump.  Only S03 has seen
major refactoring from the original, and most of the others are rather
randomly organized, especially the earlier ones.  Part of the problem
is that redoing the headings tends to break a lot of smart links.

Larry