From: James Keenan (via RT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:35:08 -0800

   # New Ticket Created by  James Keenan
   # Please include the string:  [perl #49224]

   I am filing this ticket as a way of keeping track of some problems
   with our infrastructure rather than with our code.

   Over the last several weeks I have experienced intermittent, but
   increasingly frequent, problems with commits to our SVN repository
   . . .

   I've informed Ask of these problems.  I don't think they are
   connected to the maintenance work which Robert and Ask were doing
   earlier this weekend, because I experienced them both before and
   after the maintenance work . . .

Was that when the server was down a few days ago?  Over the past few
days, I have seen several examples of the "MERGE request failed ... 200
OK" syndrome (which is particularly wierd) with Subversion client
version 1.3.0.  But I wouldn't swear that the earliest case I saw was
before then.

                                        -- Bob Rogers
                                           http://rgrjr.dyndns.org/