chromatic via RT wrote:
On Sunday 30 December 2007 10:02:53 Bob Rogers wrote:

I don't think so; it's not emitting any debugging output at all.
Inserting a strategically-placed PDB_backtrace call shows that this
fails in line 27 of t/library/mime_base64.t, which is:

        load_bytecode 'compilers/json/JSON.pbc'

That's suspicious. It makes me think about invalid bytecode. I wonder if removing compilers/json/JSON.pbc and running make again would fix it.

Have any of you who see this done a make realclean recently?

yes, I did.
And tried again.
And it didn't work.
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal